top of page
* Feb 1st - March 17th: "Mapping the Americas" Traveling exhibit from Lewis & Clark Trail Heritage Foundation.
* May 12th: Carlton Appelo's Birthday (our founder)
* May: Pacific County Museum Month of May!
* May 20th: "Na-Hi-An" Book Launch Party
* June 24th: Finnish Midsummer Afternoon Tea
* July 29th-31st: Nordic Music Festival (Concert, Lessons, Demonstrations)
* August 19th: Annual Logger's Reunion & BBQ (Open to the Public)
* November 4th: Annual Harvest Auction Fundraiser
* December 17th: Santa Lucia Celebration Float participating in the Lighted Christmas Parade, and Polaroid Pictures with Santa to follow
Board Meetings are usually on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 4:30p
All are welcome!
bottom of page